Hartford, Conn., Feb. 9, 2023 – Nassau Financial Group (“Nassau”) today introduced a new bonus fixed indexed annuity (“FIA”) to its product portfolio, Nassau Bonus AnnuitySM. Issued by Nassau Life and Annuity Company, this latest offering is a single premium accumulation-focused fixed indexed annuity with a premium bonus and guaranteed lifetime withdrawal benefit options.
“The launch of Nassau Bonus Annuity enhances our fixed annuities product suite, enabling Nassau to access the growing bonus FIA market,” said Phil Gass, Chairman and CEO of Nassau Financial Group. “By providing an alternative to lock in investment gains upfront, consumers will have a compelling opportunity to both accelerate their retirement savings after the challenging markets of the past year and reduce their risk to future market swings.”
Nassau Bonus Annuity can help consumers jumpstart their retirement plans with a guaranteed up-front premium bonus, robust growth potential, and options for generating future income. Features include:
- Up-front Premium Bonus – Boost retirement savings with up to 10% bonus immediately added to the initial premium, which then can grow as part of the contract value1
- Growth Potential – Capture upside market performance with 13 indexed accounts that may credit interest when the index experiences positive growth
- Principal Protection – Benefit from the growth of the market while helping protect from market downturns2
- 10% Free Annual Withdrawals – Address liquidity needs with flexible access to funds3
- Guaranteed Lifetime Income – Elect one of two optional income riders to secure a future lifetime stream of income4
To learn more about Nassau Bonus Annuity and other Nassau offerings, visit the company’s website. Producers, financial advisors, and other distributors can contact the Nassau Sales Desk at 888-794-4447.
About Nassau Financial Group
Based in Hartford, Connecticut, Nassau Financial Group is a growth focused and digitally enabled financial services company with three distinct and closely connected businesses: insurance, reinsurance, and asset management. Nassau was founded in 2015 and has $22.1 billion in assets under management, approximately $1.4 billion in total adjusted capital, and about 400,000 policies. For more information, visit nfg.com.
- Bonus is not available for immediate withdrawal and the bonus amount and associated earnings are subject to a vesting schedule. The bonus amount may vary by age and is not intended to meet short-term financial goals. Contact your insurance producer for details.
- The principal is protected against market losses and guaranteed under the base contract. Applicable rider and indexed account strategy fees will be deducted from the contract value, and this could potentially result in a loss of principal if the contract has had interest credits less than the fees.
- Withdrawals exceeding the free withdrawal amount (also known as “excess withdrawals”) may be subject to surrender charges, recovery of non-vested premium bonus amounts, Market Value Adjustment, and pro-rated rider and strategy fees (if applicable). See the Product Summary and Product Disclosure for more information.
- Riders involve an annual fee of 0.95% that is based on a percentage of the income benefit base and is deducted annually from the contract value.
This material is provided by Nassau Life and Annuity Company, which issues the annuity described in this document. This material is intended for general use with the public and is not meant to provide any individualized tax or financial planning advice. We encourage you to consult with a financial professional who can tailor a financial plan to meet your needs. Nassau and its affiliates have a financial interest in the sale of their products.
Product features, rider options and availability may vary by state.
Lifetime payments and guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability of Nassau Life and Annuity Company.
Annuities are long-term products particularly suitable for retirement assets. Annuities held within qualified plans do not provide any additional tax benefit. Early withdrawals may be subject to surrender charges. Withdrawals are subject to ordinary income tax, and if taken prior to age 59½, a 10% IRS penalty may also apply.
Products offering a bonus may offer less favorable credited interest rates, participation, and cap rates than products not offering a bonus. Over time, the amount of the bonus may be more than offset by these less favorable rates. Any non-vested premium bonus amounts will be repaid to the Company upon surrender, annuitization and withdrawals in excess of the Free Withdrawal Amount.
Interest rates, participation rates, caps and strategy fees are subject to change. Nassau reserves the right to add, change or eliminate indexed account options.
Non-Security Status Disclosure – The Contract is not a Security. The Contract is not registered under the Securities Act of 1933 and is being offered and sold in reliance on an exemption therein.
Insurance Products: NOT FDIC or NCUAA Insured. No Bank or Credit Union Guarantee
Nassau Bonus Annuity (19FIA3, ICC19FIA3, 19GLWB3, and ICC19GLWB3.1) is issued by Nassau Life and Annuity Company (Hartford, CT). In California, Nassau Life and Annuity Company does business as “Nassau Life and Annuity Insurance Company.” Nassau Life and Annuity Company is not authorized to conduct business in ME and NY, but that is subject to change. Nassau Life and Annuity Company is a subsidiary of Nassau Financial Group. This press release is not intended for residents of Idaho.
Nicholas & Lence Communications
Alice S. Ericson